FOR TODAY...October 19th
Outside my window...sunshine and the colors of autumn
Outside my window...sunshine and the colors of autumn
I am thinking...how peaceful the morning has been
I am thankful for...heat on cold days
I am remembering...my heavenly Father is with me always
I am going...nowhere today, staying in where it is warm
I am reading...my Bible, from the book of John and the Esther Bible study (still)
I am hoping...for a good school week
On my mind...how to help my teenage son improve in his study habits (any thoughts here?)
From the learning room...a typical day of study
Noticing that...the sky is blue with few clouds today
Pondering...not much today
From the kitchen...simple dishes for the next few days
Around the house...much to be done today
One of my favorite things...peace
From my picture journal
Join Peggy's daybook here

4 comments:
Hi Patty! You are the first person who left a comment on my first Daybook entry. Thanks for the sweet encouragement. Enjoy your week.
Thank you for dropping by Harvest of Pearls. I too am a person of solitude. I just don't get much of it these days. Study habits are hard. I think they say it takes 21 days for a habit to form. Pick the worst aspect and jump in. So if he forgets assignments, have him write them all down in a notebook. Etc.
Patty,
I enjoyed reading your daybook today! Thanks for visiting my blog, and I hope the gingerbread muffins came out well.
Blessings,
Julie
We had our son to use cards for his study. Question on front answer on back. It helps a lot. I enjoy Esther. It shows us God's provision for His people even when they are out of fellowship with Him. We can always count on God. I hope you have a wonderful week. Doylene
Post a Comment