FOR TODAY...October 26th
Outside my window...sunshine and shadows falling across the yard from the trees
Outside my window...sunshine and shadows falling across the yard from the trees
I am thinking...God's world is beautiful
I am thankful for...all the outside work we were able to get done last week. The yard looks much better
I am remembering...the weekend - busy, but enjoyable
I am going...to be doing a lot of housework to catch up from being gone a lot this past weekend
I am reading...from John and Esther
I am hoping...to get the house in order, take my son to a class later today, and run some errands
On my mind...how I need to calm my mind and sort out and organize all the things that I need to do today
From the learning room...hearing my son's Bible teacher sharing the scripture about the stoning of Stephen
Noticing that...my son is having a hard time concentrating today. I need to pray for a patient spirit
Pondering...a couple of scriptures that keep coming back to my mind
From the kitchen...breakfast is finished and roast is in the crock pot for supper
Around the house...the dishwasher is going, clothes are washing, chores are waiting
One of my favorite things...peanut butter

7 comments:
We have exactly the same thing in our mind, I didn't have it in my entry though. How often I need to calm my mind....
Thanks for sharing! I'll be praying for your son after I get this comment done. Blessings to your home from mine.
Hi Patty, what a lovely daybook entry, and a sweet blog. I enjoyed visiting, and I thank you for coming by my blog this morning and for your uplifting comment.
Hope you have a blessed day as well!! God bless!!
Jennifer
I like your picture. Peanut butter is a daily thing for me. I had it on wwtoast for breakfast. I wonder if anyone ever really completes their housework by the time they go to bed. It seems that I never do. I wish I had a roast in my crock pot. Have a blessed week, Doylene
Patty, you won my Jonny Diaz CD giveaway! I think you're going to enjoy it. I'll try to email you now.
I did a double take when I looked at your picture first then read peanut butter above it. LOL Enjoyed visiting today. Thank you for stopping by my place. I can see apple dumplings are in the air this time of year. Looks like a good recipe.
I enjoyed reading your daybook! And you have a lovely blog. I will be back! Thanks for stopping by mine :)
Post a Comment