FOR TODAY...January 11, 2010
Outside my window...Sunshine and a bit of snow left on our sidewalk.
I am thinking...that it is most important to know what the scriptures say before you spend much time reading what others have to say. Align it with the Word of God.
I am thankful for...the persistence of God ~ because I would never make it over the mountain, around the bend, through the valley, or much of anywhere if it were not for Him.
I am remembering...that our preconceived thoughts can blind us to what God wants us to receive.
I am going...to remember that if I keep my mind stayed on the Lord, I will have His perfect peace.
I am reading...my Bible, in the book of John, Primal (for the second time), and more.
I am hoping...for what? The soon return of Jesus, world peace, God's wisdom for our political leaders, people to find the truth that will set them free, that their be no lack in the body, for laborers for the harvest, for to many things to mention.
On my mind...many different things.
Noticing that...I should be praying for all the things I am hoping for!
Pondering...that I ponder more than I need to at times. My poor brain needs to rest.
From the kitchen...food. I suppose that is to simple, right? I do plan to get some sourdough bread started later today. This will be my first time to make sourdough bread. I made my starter and have been feeding it for the last seven days. Now it's time to bake. I'm looking forward to this.
Around the house...much to do, much to do.
One of my favorite things...a nice cold glass of refreshing coke ~ I know ~ I should say water! That's pretty good too.
Join Peggy's daybook

2 comments:
Cute little bag. Sourdough bread I have see that alot on the net lately. I have made sourdough pancakes, brownies, and biscuits but never the bread.
Maybe since I have see it so much I should. :0)
Erika @ Homegrown Family
I like the bag. It's very nice. I agree with what you say about the Scriptures. I have noticed that in so many mindless women flocking to see, hear and study with women they don't even know if they agree with what they teach. It's really a shame. I'm glad you are not like that. Doylene
Post a Comment