Monday, February 1, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman\ 

FOR TODAY...February 1, 2010

Outside my window...it looks chilly. There is still frost on the ground, but the sun is shining, and it looks like it will be a beautiful day.

I am thinking...of all the thinks that need to get accomplished today.

I am thankful for...the peace of God that passes all understanding.

I am remembering...the opportunity we had last week to get away a bit.  My husband had a business conference to attend in New Orleans and I went along. We had an enjoyable time.

I am going...to clean house, do some shopping later today ~ and just that daily stuff.

I am reading...mostly my Bible.

I am hoping...to get completely over this cold (or whatever it is) that I have.

Noticing that...life is good.

Pondering...nothing at the moment.

From the kitchen...I can hear our middle child getting breakfast, which is surprising because he does not like to eat breakfast and it is usually difficult to get him to have something to eat before he leaves.

One of my favorite things...spring ~ I'm looking forward to it.

A picture to share...

 Can you go to New Orleans and not bring home some pralines?

Join Peggy's daybook

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Thanks for sharing! What a blessing to have a bit of time away with your husband! Have a great week!

Cindy said...

I always enjoy the Daybook entries and was blessed by yours! Hope you feel better soon.