FOR...April 6, 2010
Outside my window...overcast, the birds are chirping, and there is a cool breeze.
I am thinking...that there is much to do today.
I am thankful...that God provides us with changing seasons.
I am remembering...I think I will keep this one to myself.
I am going...to continue working in our study today. I started cleaning it out yesterday. Getting rid of clutter is so satisfying. The older I get the more appealing simplicity is.
I am reading...my Bible, still reading through Living the Extraordinary Life, and other things.
I am hoping...to finish cleaning out the study and decide whether to paint a new coat of the same color in the room or change the color.
Noticing that...time passes quickly.
Pondering...well, not quite pondering it, but I do think it is a great reminder ~ the Daily Scripture on the sidebar for today: "And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
Colossians 3:23-24
From the kitchen...various choices for breakfast, vegetable soup for lunch, and supper with my husband's family.
One of my favorite things...feeling a cool breeze blowing through the windows ~ so refreshing.
A picture to share
Moonbeams by BK
Join Peggy's daybook

4 comments:
Oh I love the changing seasons too! AND the fresh breezes blowing through open windows...so WONDERFUL!! Thanks for sharing your list ~ the picture of the moonbeams is GORGEOUS!! :)
Blessings,
Camille
New paint colors can make the room like a whole new place, Patty! I say "Go for it!!"
Good morning, Patty
I am watching Mr Squirrel hang upside down from a tree limb as I post this. I love the new green leaves on the Maple right outside the door.
All of our screens are in the attic. That is where we found them when we bought the house. We wouldn't leave the windows open much, anyway, because of allergies. I learned my lesson on that one years ago. It is nice to open them for a while though. We've opened the one in our storm door.
I did turn the AC on yesterday and slept so much better because of that. I had developed a heat rash on my neck the night before.
I hope you're having a lovely day. It will be my only day home alone this week. I am, so, looking forward to it.
Mama Bear
Oh Spring~I love all the seasons. I would get bored if they all stayed the same.
Blessings Friend~
Carrie
Post a Comment