Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple 
Woman\ 

FOR...May 18, 2010

Outside my window...It's a beautiful day! A bit chilly.

I am thinking...that I need to get ready for an appointment.

I am thankful...for the mercies of God.

I am remembering...the goodness of God.

 I am going...to be preparing for some upcoming activities ~ taking care of my part.

I am reading...my Bible.

Noticing that...the joy of the Lord is my strength.

Pondering...not much.

From the kitchen...food.

One of my favorite things...knowing that people are praying with and for you.
 
A picture to share...
 

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Join Peggy's daybook

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the kitchen...food

LOL!!

Camille said...

These are fun posts. How wonderful to have beautiful sunny days! AND the Bible to read!! :)

Blessings,
Camille

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Hope you are enjoying more sunny days. It has been raining and raining for awhile now. Ready for some sunshine!