FOR...June 14, 2010
Outside my window...warm/hot beautiful sunny day!
I am thinking...God is good!
I am thankful...for my family.
I am remembering...not a lot today.
I am going...to work some more on cleaning out the clutter in our house. My husband and children worked on this while I was in Peru. They did a really good job and I came home to several surprises. The sacrifice of their time to do all they did was a real blessing and I am grateful!
I am reading...my Bible and a book passed along to me.
Noticing that...it is very quiet here. Our children are still in bed.
Pondering...nope!
From the kitchen...Not sure. I need to check the pantry and see what's available. I am trying to use up what is in the pantry so things don't get old and go to waste. I will still go to the grocery store to pick up a few things.
One of my favorite things...quality time with my husband.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Join Peggy's daybook

2 comments:
I always look forward to your daybook entries!
Hello Patty~
I have missed keeping up with you. Hope you had a wonderful trip..
I am trying not to be sad~I sure miss that little guy!
I am going to go back and read all your post.
Have a great evening!
Post a Comment