Thursday, August 12, 2010

Quotes for the Day

"Peoples mind's are changed through observation and not through argument." ~ Will Rogers

"The first to present his case seems right, till another comes forward and questions him." ~ Proverbs 18:17(NIV)

"A soft answer turns away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger." ~ Proverbs 15:1

Do you have any thoughts on these quotes?

3 comments:

dtbrents said...

Great quotes. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Doylene

Camille said...

I think the Proverbs are SO FULL of wisdom...we could spend time EACH day for the rest of our lives just meditating on one verse at a time and glean SO MUCH wisdom!! God is faithful and gives us ALL we need to know HIM and bring glory to HIS name! Those are some of my thoughts...since you asked...blessings! :)

Have a wonderful day!
In Him,
Camille

Farming On Faith said...

Oh I have a horrible headache today. I am down~but I enjoyed reading yours
Hope you have a lovely day!