Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple 
Woman\ 

FOR...May 4, 2011

Outside my window...It's a beautiful, sunny day with the birds singing. It is a little on the chilly side this morning.

I am thinking...that it seems like it will be a long day today.

I am thankful...for God's patience and tender love and care for us.

I am remembering...that I have Awana's at church tonight.

 I am going...to be home most of the day.

I am reading...the Gospel of Matthew. 

Noticing that...that my son is talkative this morning, which is perfectly fine.

Pondering...some.

From the kitchen...not much at the moment. I think I will fix some biscuits for my son for breakfast.

One of my favorite things...lack of anxiety!

Join Peggy's daybook

6 comments:

Camille said...

"I am thankful...for God's patience and tender love and care for us." ~ Oh how TRUE this is Patty!! How WONDERFUL He is!!

Happy Mother's Day to you!
Blessings,
Camille

Farming On Faith said...

Good Morning Patty~
Have a great day!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Thanks for swingin' by my blog and leaving a comment. Great to catch up on your blog again :) We love AWANAS, too!

Camille said...

Dropping in to say *hello* to you Patty...trust all is well? Have a wonderful week! :)

Blessings,
Camille

Camille said...

Letting you know I stopped by. Have a fabulous week Patty! It's always a blessing to hear from you on my blog...thank you for visiting. :)

Many blessings,
Camille

Karen said...

Hi, Patty, I hope you are having a great week!