Hello friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful beginning to your new year! We are in the process of painting and updating our living room. I will try to post a few pictures when we are finished. Since we are getting older we are having to pace ourselves on this project so those pictures might be a while in coming! I think my husband and I are both trying to overcome muscle soreness and back pain right now. We are looking forward to a finished project.
Anyway, thought I would take a moment to share since it has been a while. I keep thinking I will do better. We will see what 2014 (isn't that amazing ~ 2014!) brings. May the Lord bless and keep you ~ until next time!
1 comment:
Oh, Patty...I hear you on the renovations!! I feel like I am getting too old for those sorts of things. I will enjoy seeing photos of your finished project! Hang in there and enjoy the journey. I am sure it will all be lovely when you are done. Happy 2014! Hugs, Camille
Post a Comment