FOR TODAY...November 9
Outside my window...seems a bit overcast. I wonder if rain is in the forecast.
Outside my window...seems a bit overcast. I wonder if rain is in the forecast.
I am thinking...that I am glad my mind is not so full of thinking right now.
I am thankful for...naps.
I am remembering...that over the weekend I ordered a new product to try. It should be in this week.
I am going...nowhere until late afternoon.
I am reading...John and Esther again, and also a book I received from a giveaway titled "Blogging for Bliss".
I am hoping...for a blessed, unhurried, joyful holiday season.
On my mind...my Dad, and preparing for the holidays.
From the learning room...history, history, history. We had to back up and try to help our son get a better understanding of the material and learn some better study habits.
Noticing that...the grass may actually have to be mowed one more time this year.
Pondering...since I am having to think about what I am pondering, I guess I am not pondering much today.
Pondering...since I am having to think about what I am pondering, I guess I am not pondering much today.
From the kitchen...breakfast is over, leftovers for lunch, maybe chicken and rice for supper. (Finally got that chicken salad and crescent rolls. I cheated though, they were not homemade. I popped open a can of crescent rolls, and we have a small local store that does great chicken salad.)
Around the house...I will be ministering to my family by cleaning the house.
One of my favorite things...Thanksgiving with my family.
From my picture journal
Thanks again Patricia for the give away. I have been enjoying the beautiful pictures and all the information and ideas given on how to create your own online journal.
Join Peggy's daybook
Join Peggy's daybook

7 comments:
I, too, love naps! The book looks wonderful. I'm off to take a peek at amazon.
I love chicken salad. I don't eat bread with it. We still mowing last Thanksgiving. We had a warm Thanksgiving day. The book Blogging Bliss is beautiful. I'd like to know where to buy one. Doylene
Doylene, the book was sent to me from Amazon.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I enjoyed reading your daybook. The book on blogging looks very interesting. Have a wonderful day.
I had to giggle when you said (about pondering) that if you had to think about what you were pondering, you probably weren't pondering...
Me too!
Enjoy the autumn,
Julie
Just what I need...another book on my wish list! lol
That looks like a really good book!
Post a Comment