Thursday, January 28, 2010

Let the SONshine In

I have a cold and did not sleep well last night because I coughed so much.  I find myself drowsy.  But I got up, ate breakfast, exercised, showered and pulled back the curtains to find the sun shining, and a blue sky streaked with white clouds. What a beautiful day, and I am glad to be alive.  I am more glad to be alive and have Jesus ~ for it makes all the difference in the world who walks with you.

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 8:12

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Praying you will feel better and that the beauty outside your window will be a comfort all day.