FOR TODAY...February 23, 2010
Outside my window...beautiful sunshine.
I am thinking...that spring is not so far away.
I am thankful...for so very much. We are very blessed.
I am remembering...not too much right now.
I am going...to do the "ordinary" today. I really need to get a menu made before I go to the grocery story this week.
I am reading...my Bible, Living The Extraordinary Life by Charles Stanley, and Angels by Dr. David Jeremiah.
I am hoping...in Christ.
Noticing that...I need to get rid of some more clutter and better organize some areas in our home.
Pondering...not.
From the kitchen...cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
One of my favorite things...a gentle breeze on a warm day.
Join Peggy's daybook

4 comments:
I like your daybook posting today! I'm looking for spring too.
Well, it's not an ordinary day if you're taking the time to read about our "extraordinary Jesus." And while you're making out the menu, could you make one out for my family as well? I'm hopeless in the kitchen and don't mind it one bit. My family, however, mind it... I imagine a lot!
Thanks for stopping by. You are welcome at the blog anytime!
peace~elaine
Man, I am DESPERATE for spring! I cannot wait for some warm, pretty weather.
I need to menu plan and grocery shop as well. My son made the computer play cricket sounds this morning when I opened the cabinet doors! There just isn't enough time in the day!
Have a great week!
Amen~ to a gentle breeze on a warm day. I got stuck in the drive way again. We keep shoveling it out but the winds is blowing drifts right back. I think I will hibernate until Spring. I hope it hurries~
Post a Comment