Friday, March 5, 2010

It's a Small World ~ Not!

I have been blogging for less than six months, and already I am finding that there are so many wonderful blogs out there. I wish I could visit them all. Alas, I cannot. Blog World is not a small place! I have been blessed to be able to visit some on a regular basis and have enjoyed the wisdom, stories, recipes, and pictures that many have shared. Having said that ~ I was visiting Farming On Faith ~ and found that Carrie's blog has been listed among the Top 100 at internet Cafe. So, of course, I had to take a look. My, my, I think I just found another part of this "not so small" blog world to explore. You know, you can't see the whole world at once ~ but maybe little by little.

9 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

Oh so true~
You have a wonderful day.

Patricia said...

I agree. There is just not enough time to read everything we would like to. That said, you have won the copy of Mother-Daughter duet. I will send it out by the beginning of next week. Congratulations.

Patricia said...

I forgot - I need your address to send out your book. Leave a comment on my blog - giving me your address. I won't publish it.

Cindy said...

That's why I have my blog list set up to only show the 10 most recently posted at a time. Each time I go online, I check it and read the updated ones that show up on the list.

Farming On Faith said...

I made your Poppy Seed Chicken~oh so good!
Thanks for giving me the recipe. It is nice to have new ideas!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Little by little, indeed!! There is so much to read, learn and enjoy!

Liz said...

Popped over here after ditto-ing your comment on Cindy's blog and I have to say, I know just what you are talking about! :)

Camille said...

Yup...gigantic world in this little laptop...little by little and within reason is definitely the way to go about it! :) May the Lord give us all wisdom to take everything day by day and moment by moment with His leading and blessing. Easy to say and difficult to do I have found! :)

Blessings,
Camille

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

This is really true. I'm amazed at how big Blogland is. It has really built upon itself rather quickly. I was getting super overwhelmed, but now I pared back to only visiting the blogs of those who've commented on my posts. Doing it this way, I feel back in control again :)