
No matter what God calls us to do, big or small, near or far, He will equip us and give us help to accomplish the task. In our flesh we might say send someone else, as Moses did, or make excuses as to why we cannot do what God ask of us. The reality is we cannot ~ apart from Him. In the end things may not look like what we, or others, expected. What matters is that it is what God expects, and we have obeyed.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121: 2
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
John 15:4
3 comments:
These are timely words I can use today. It's never by chance that I visit your blog and find just the word I need!
Wonderful!
Oh why does the beautiful words of the Lord prevade like a soft lovely scent??! And move the Soul?! But it does dosent it?! Blogs like yours I need too. Many huggs tho I dont know you I am sending them anyway!
Janet
PS Can you imagine the sights and scents of heaven...wow huh...x
Post a Comment