Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman\ 

FOR TODAY...March  9, 2010

Outside my window...overcast day, puddles of water, and the birds are finding their breakfast.

I am thinking...about a couple of hymns that were on my mind this morning:
Trust and Obey
and
Savior Like a Shepard Lead Us

I am thankful...for my husband ~ I love him very much!

I am remembering...this is the day that the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I am going...to be home taking care of the daily things.

I am reading...my Bible, in the book of John (study from Explorer's Bible Study), Living The Extraordinary Life by Charles Stanley, and Angels by Dr. David Jeremiah ~ still.

I am hoping...to figure out how to get a better nights sleep.

Noticing that...it is so quiet.

Pondering...not really.

From the kitchen...breakfast was ~ eggs and toast, lunch ~ something simple, supper ~ chicken fried steak, potatoes, gravy, a vegetable, and rolls/bread.

One of my favorite things...less clutter!

Something to share... 

I think this group has some amazing talent.

Join Peggy's daybook

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Yum! Can I come for dinner? lol

I always enjoy the daybook entries.

One More Equals Four said...

Cloudy and rainy here today, too, blah! I can't complain, though, yesterday was beautiful!

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Hi Patti! I need blogs like yours bc we I need the Lord close in my life! Blessed be the Lord in His Majesty! Im following you too! ox

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

These entries are always delightful to read, Patty!

Lauri said...

Thanks for stopping at my blog. When you find the answer to your sleep problem, please let me know. I always have trouble sleeping anymore.

Jhona O. said...

That was MAGNIFICENT!!! I had never seen anything like it before. Beautiful! I also love the old hymns. I enjoy playing them in my quiet time on the piano. Enjoyed your daybook! Have a beautiful week.