FOR...September 7, 2010
Outside my window...A beautiful, beautiful day!
I am thinking...that I have a lot of things that I need to get done.
I am thankful...for Jesus and for Christians who have walked through battles and share their experience with you. The good and the bad and the hand and provision of God through it all.
I am remembering...various things.
I am going...to prepare lunch, and take care of the responsibilities of the day.
I am reading...my Bible, a book by David Jeremiah, and browsing some magazines.
Noticing that...it is almost lunch time.
Pondering..."Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage."
Psalm 84:5 (NIV)
From the kitchen...lunch soon ~ pasta and chicken.
One of my favorite things...the fall season ~ I look forward to the cool, crisp weather. It often makes me think about childhood days and friends.
A picture to share...
picture by BK

1 comment:
I too~am looking forward to Fall. Our temperatures are really cook today. I have been pouring candles all day. It smells like the Holidays.
You have been such a blessing with all your prayers and comments this week. We are doing better. So glad to be back to normal.
Thank you for being a blessing!
Post a Comment