Friday, January 21, 2011
If I Could Turn Back Time!
I've just been having some of those days where you wonder. You know where you wonder what you would do differently if you could do things over. I certainly can see some areas that I would change. Alas, there is not much need in such thoughts though. Time cannot be turned back, and some decisions are final. We will never pass that way again. Of course there are many things that I would never change! I am just thankful that we have a Heavenly Father that is there to help us with all our tomorrows and all our future decisions and who is quite capable of taking care of the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hello Patty~
May we remember to live each day like it were our last!
Have a wonderful evening!
So lovely to *see* you back Patty! What a thoughtful post...I trust all is well? May the LORD indeed comfort you as only HE can and give you the grace and strength you need to go forward with HIM! Philippians 3:13-14, Hebrews 12:1-3, Isaiah 40:31 and 41:10 are all precious verses to comfort our hearts at such times.
Many blessings!
Camille
We all have things we wished we could turn back time on. I know in my own life there are MANY things. Thank God he forgives us where we fail and we can get on our knees at any moment and turn our hearts to him and start afresh! We can't change the past but we can live better in the future.
Thank you for stopping by at *my place* recently Patty...it's lovely to hear from you. I keep hopping over to see if there are any new updates with you. No pressure to post, just wanted you to know that I've been checking in. :)
Many blessings,
Camille
Amen
Post a Comment