Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunny Days

We are experiencing some sunny, warm days and it is wonderful.  We have experienced more snow this winter that usual for our area.  I think everyone I talk to is ready for spring!  Maybe it is on its way.  If not, I will at least enjoy this brief time of sunshine and warmth.  Hope everyone is having a good day.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, I am SO ready for some spring weather. It has been so cold this winter. But it is nice this week and we are enjoying it. The cold weather makes you appreciate the warm sunshine when it comes. I'm ready to plant a garden!

Camille said...

It's very *spring-y* here today Patty! We were supposed to have a harsh winter and it has been very mild! Go figure! :) Welcome Spring!! Enjoy your sunny days.

Many blessings,
Camille

Farming On Faith said...

Oh it is cold and rainy here. It snowed a bit today but warm weather is on the way. I can't wait!
I am going to catch up on all your post~ I have been so busy lately.
I am so enjoying a cozy evening. Hope you are having a wonderful evening!

Camille said...

I've enjoyed your recent visits Patty...thank you for stopping by! Trust all is well?

Many blessings,
Camille