FOR TODAY...January 29, 2012
Outside my window...there is not much visible other than the neighbor's light. Darkness has come.
I am thinking...that I want to order some information on gardening.
I am thankful...that supper is over and we can relax for most of the night.
In the kitchen...we ate green beans, mashed potatoes, and grilled chicken for supper. I'm wishing I had an apple from The Chocolate Factory.
I am wearing...casual, comfortable clothes.
I am creating...not right now. I am working on getting my house cleaned out and organized.
I am going...to relax and enjoy the night.
I am wondering...maybe.
I am reading...my Bible, Explorer's Bible study on Acts, and Mary Connealy's new book In Too Deep.
I am hoping...in Christ.
I am looking forward to...having an organized house.
I am learning...one day at a time.
Around the house...it is mostly quiet.
I am pondering...tonight ~ not much.
A favorite quote for today...I'm too tired to think of one right now.
One of my favorite things...an apple from The Chocolate Factory!
A few plans for the rest of the week: yes ~ I have a few.
A peek into my day...words only, no picture tonight.
Join Peggy's daybook

2 comments:
Simple Woman's Daybook is such a fun idea. Thank you for sharing your day with us Patty. Yippee for a cleaned out and organised house! I know you are working on using up all your pantry...what a good thing to do. :) You've got me thinking about doing the same thing.
Blessings to you!
Camille
I love your daybook for today! Thanks for visiting me. I've been thinking about you. I had a baby almost 9 months ago and things have been crazy, thus I need to clean up!
Post a Comment