Okay ~ you're not on candid camera ~ I just wanted to include a few things I thought might give you a smile!
This is a picture from our vacation to the mountains back in the fall. The day started out a bit rough as we picked up a nail in a tire within a few miles from our house and ruined our tire. My husband proceeded to change the tire with the spare we had (not fit to travel far on) and then called to see if we could get the tire fixed or replaced on our way. Fortunately, they were able to fit us in. After we had the tire replaced and were well on our way we all had a laugh as we saw this transfer truck pass us ~ notice the cargo strapped to the truck! My husband remarked that if we had not had the flat tire we would have missed seeing the truck. That's what I call staying positive. We did all enjoy the sight and had our daily dose of medicine (laughter)!
A merry heart does good like a medicine: but a broken spirit dries the bones.
Proverbs 17:22
My husband gets a monthly letter from Insight for Living. A picture of this little sign was
in the letter. Any trouble understanding? Check out the next picture for help.
A few links also...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qMOuF8oskRU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VogjLauTNOk
(This one is old and out of season I know, but I thought I would include it anyway.)
SMILE!
SMILE!

2 comments:
Imagine if we were on candid camera! Aaack! :/ How wonderful that you share the gift of laughter together. What a blessing that is! :)
Many blessings to you Patty!
Camille
Patty! You are my winner of the book, Lord, Teach me to Pray! Contact me at peggyhostetler@gmail.com
Post a Comment