Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Texas On My Mind

I want a root beer. Not just any root beer though. I want a nice, cold, frosty, root beer from Schilo's ~ a deli in San Antonio. I have honestly never tasted a better root beer in my life. I have contacted them to see if they bottle their root beer and can ship some to me. I am waiting on their response. My husband and I jokingly talked about heading to San Antonio to visit Schilo's. Of course we couldn't make that trip without stopping at Love & War in Texas. They have two locations but we always visit the one in Plano. Our favorite item is their nachos listed under their appetizers. We have actually ordered these as the meal ~ the platter is big! We have friends who live near Dallas that we haven't seen in years. Maybe a trip to Texas would be good idea!


Nachos from Love & War in Texas ~ so good!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Oh YUM! Yes, perhaps a trip to Texas would be a good idea. :)

Blessings to you!
Camille

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Mumm! I love a good root beer. We have a place in town, it is actually a brewery, but they have the best root beer. I could drink that stuff all day! Cheers to you, my fellow root beer lover L(

Farming On Faith said...

I love Texas!

BECKY said...

Wow...that food is right up my alley!! Yum!! Wish we had a great Tex Mex place here. We used to, but it's gone. :o(

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Blessings!
Becky