I stopped over to read Holly's devotion at
Pearl Girls this morning and scrolled down to see the old post. I stopped to listen/watch and read this post:
Give Me Your Eyes. I am trying to understand God's direction in a situation. I must say this tugs my heart a certain way. I feel that I am two steps closer today than yesterday to knowing what decision to make. Pray that I might have His peace and know His will in full.
4 comments:
I'll be sure to visit that as well. I'm glad you are receiving direction. Be still and wait...and listen to His leading.
Praying the Lord will give you clear direction. Congratulations you are the winner (chosen by random number generator) of Angels by Dr. David Jeremiah. Send me your mailing address through a comment on my blog (I won't post it) and I will get the book out to you this week - if weather permits.
Blessings,
Patricia
I just did~I sent a prayer for direction for you!
Thank you all for your prayers.
Post a Comment