Monday, January 16, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


The Simple 
Woman\ 

FOR...January 16, 2012

Outside my window...it's overcast, my neighbor is walking, but not much else going on.

I am thinking...about various things off and on.

I am thankful...that I can talk to my mother and she listens to me ramble on.

I am remembering...our pre-revival service yesterday.

 I am going...to get ready for company tonight. Today is our middle son's birthday, so we are having a family get together tonight for him and my father-in-law.

I am reading...my Bible and some online information about eating healthy.

Noticing that...time is moving on.

Pondering...maybe back to the basics is the best thing in a lot of areas.

From the kitchen...we will be having pizza for lunch.

One of my favorite things...getting organized.



Join Peggy's daybook

1 comment:

Farming On Faith said...

I spy~ Emilie's Home Organizer. I sure miss her speaking and writing books. She was one of a kind.
Enjoyed reading your daybook!

Have a great day. It is really cold today~seems to go back and forth!