Friday, January 13, 2012

Taking Note


I stopped over to visit the Simple Woman blog and was reminded of all the little things that go on that we take for granted and the thank yous that go unspoken.
 




 So here are a few things, certainly not all small,  that I am taking note of: 

I have the promise of eternal life because of what Jesus did on the cross  for me.

I have parents who taught me of His love and gift of salvation.
 
  My husband loves me and provides for his family.

We are blessed with three sons who are growing into manhood.

My sisters are my friends.

For these things I am thankful.

2 comments:

Camille said...

What a beautiful and heartfelt list Patty! Oh how WONDERFUL it is to have such a Precious Saviour! AND...a loving husband who provides...such a blessing! Your family is precious to you...it shows through in this post.

Have a fabulous weekend!
Blessings,
Camille

Ruth said...

What an absolutely beautiful post! May God's blessings continue to be upon you and yours!