Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Simple Cheese Ball Recipe

My husband's aunt has a way of finding some of the simplest and best tasting recipes. We had a get together for a family birthday on Monday night and she brought a cheese ball and crackers. I hate to ask her for her recipes all the time but everyone liked it so well, even our youngest son, so I went ahead and asked. I was pleasantly surprised when she told me what was in it and how to make it. I have included the recipe below in case you are interested. (I didn't get a picture of the cheese ball before it started being devoured ~ the picture is of a little miniature one that I made from what was left. Of course it was much bigger to start with.)


Simple Cheese Ball Recipe
1 8oz. package of cream cheese
1 package of dry ranch dressing mix
1 large can of chicken breast
small package of chopped pecans

Shred the chicken and mix in the ranch dressing. Then add the cream cheese to the mixture. Form the ball and wrap in saran wrap and chill. After chilled, roll in chopped pecans.
Simple ~ enjoy!

P.S. ~  Her Won-Ton Sausage recipe is also very good!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

This IS awesome! I used to always make the regular cheese ball until a lady brought this one to a gathering. SO GOOD.